Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 6:30 PM
For this seventh workshop in our PWN DEVELOP 2019-2020 programme “Unleash Your Talents”, we are delighted to welcome Sylvie Serre, consultant, trainer, and co-founder of 600 Phénix with Sandrine Fabre-Rubinstein.
Stress? Chronic stress? Burnout?
Do you sometimes feel like you just can’t take it anymore? And yet you still keep going and thinking « just a few more days ».
Burnout is the outcome of a long process. Which is why it is sometimes difficult to recognise and prevent it. There are however subtle signals and situations which favour its development.
In this workshop you will learn how to better understand this phenomenon in order to prevent it.
What are the symptoms? How can we recognise them in ourselves and in others? What options do we have? What actions can we take?
Working creatively as a group, in pairs, and individually, this workshop will help you:
- Understand what burnout is and isn’t
- Identify the symptoms (for yourself and others)
- Become aware of where you are in the burnout process
- Identify the situations that trigger you
- Give yourself options to avoid falling into the burnout process and/or recover from it.
Join us for an evening of inspiration, ideas, and networking
Starting time: 6.30pm welcome participants, 7pm (sharp): start of the workshop
Ending time: 8.30pm + networking cocktail
Event in French, it will be followed by a networking cocktail
- Juliet Atkinson - 06 16 02 43 75 - email@example.com
- Sylvie Serre – 06 81 47 53 36 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romaine Johnstone – 06 64 27 29 07 - rjohnstone@email@example.com
2019/2020 DEVELOP - Unleash Your Talents!
*We may take photographs at our events to be used on our website, on social media or in printed materials.
*By attending, you authorize PWN Paris to use your image freely and worldwide in relation to the events in which PWN Paris participates. You can, however, revoke this consent at any time, although we would ask that you please do so before the events take place.
LocationInstitut de Neurocognitivisme, 8 rue Lamartine, 75009 Paris, France
They are attending the event
8 rue Lamartine