In partnership with Le Cercle Gouvernance et Equilibre, we are planning an e-breakfast to allow our members who are ready for boards and in active search, to exchange with top level recruiting firms, this time Emeric Lepoutre & Partners.
Pascale Parraud-Apparu, Partner, will meet with you on the topic:
" Le CA post crise, axes stratégiques de la Gouvernance dans les 12 prochains mois "
If you’re interested by joining this event, and if your profile meet the following criteria:
- experience acquired at a senior executive level in listed companies,
- ideally combined with a significant experience in Operations
Please read carefully the charter attached and send us your Board profiles both in french and in english, and using exclusively the templates attached by May 28, 2020 to email@example.com:
- charte petits dej chasseurs
- board member profile english template
- modele profil administrateur en francais
PWN Paris and Le Cercle will select profiles by June 16, criteria including relevance with the recruiter’s criteria and board readyness.
Other breakfasts to follow in 2020 to create more opportunities with the same objective : visibility of our members.
Contact : Corinne Bérenguer firstname.lastname@example.org
Reimbursements until June 16 for PWN members not selected
Event in French
* Our prices policy - In case of cancellation of your event registration no refund is possible, except in case of “force majeure” justified by an official document, or in case of cancelation of the event by PWN.
*We may take photographs at our events to be used on our website, on social media or in printed materials.
*By attending, you authorize PWN Paris to use your image freely and worldwide in relation to the events in which PWN Paris participates. You can, however, revoke this consent at any time, although we would ask that you please do so before the events take place