Menu icoMenu232Dark icoCross32Dark

Women & Money

Women constitute half of the world population and they own less than 1% of the world’s wealth and property. Therefore, men are sharing the remaining 99%! Even with the same qualifications, women still earn 20% less than men on average.

The subject has been on the table for a while now. Facing a lack of data, we decided to organize a survey among the 3,500 PWN European members on “Women & Money”.

We achieved an incredible return rate of 24%, expressing women’s interest. This study highlighted the biased relation between money and women, who, traditionally connected to the private sphere have no proper words to speak about money. The media coverage of the survey “Women & Money, between control and complexity” was also impressive.

Further to the results of this study, we launched a development program including various workshops and interactive conferences. It provided the network with advice, shared experience and guidance from many experts: sociologists, philosophers, banking and finance experts, patrimonial and retirement professionals, hands on corporate businesswomen and entrepreneurs.